The One Piece Motorcycles Leather Racing Suit is the ideal all-around one-piece leather suit, with a more comfortable, less aggressive cut than the One Piece Motorcycles Leather Racing Suit, while yet maintaining its athletic essence with a more user-friendly fit. The suit’s versatility makes it perfect for a track day or a trip to your local bike meet.
Custom-fitted to your body, with your choice of logos and numbers. Whether you’re riding on the track or the road, our handmade leather suits provide the finest in safety and comfort. Choose your own colours and create a statement while knowing you have high-tech track ready protection and a suit that will mould to your body for the utmost in flexibility.
- Available in designs and colours to suit you
- Customised with logos and numbers according to your requirements
- 1.3mm soft grain cow hide milled leather or 0.8mm drum dyed kangaroo hide
- Triple stitched main seams with French seam construction.
- Reinforced Kevlar lining and double layered leather on Shoulders/Elbows/Backside/Knees (2.6mm in Cowhide Suits, 2.1mm in Kangaroo Suits.)
- Level 2 CE Approved Internal Armour on Shoulders/Elbows/Back/Hips/Knees.
- Pockets for Removable Elbow, Shoulder & Back Protection.
- Schoeller Keprotec® Kevlar Stretch panels in sleeves, crotch and legs for maximum movement.
- Reactive Fisarmonica leather stretch panel system for movement and performance.
- Kevlar multipoint stretch panels for comfort and ease of movement.
- Kevlar reinforcement at crook of Elbow and Knee for abrasion resistance and longevity.
- YKK Heavy Duty Zips.
- GP Rear Aero Hump (3 Different Sizes Available, with option to remove completely.
- Replaceable coloured sliders on Elbow & ARN Super Durable Knee Sliders.
- TPU Outer Armour on Shoulder/Elbow/Knee.
- Large Knee Velcro Patch on shin for exact positioning of Knee Slider.
- Lightweight 100% Polyester Mesh liner Azo Free.
- Comfort Neoprene Cuff for slimline fitment inside of gloves.
- Comfort Padding at Bicep, Collar Bone, Thigh and Abdomen.
- Neoprene lined low collar for comfort.
- Elastic leather panels for maximum movement in frequently flexed portions on shoulders, lower back, torso, arms and knees.
1 piece leathers
In the 18th century, it was fashionable for both men and women to wear leather clothes. If you were rich, you might have it made from the finest European leather and all your clothes would be made from a single piece of leather.
One Piece Motorcycles Leather Racing Suit, its history, and its modern-day popularity are all very clear. It is a high-end product associated with movie stars. It is never going out of fashion as it is a symbol of high status and richness. It is a good luxury product. It is a good gift item to be purchased by people looking to show their luxury class and status.
One piece leathers! Love great leather? One piece leathers are made from one piece of leather and are unlike two- or three-piece leathers. They are crafted for people who want to wear a quality hand-made leather item that is unique to their own style. Leather is a timeless material that has remained popular for thousands of years – effortlessly morphing through numerous incarnations, from motorcycle jackets and aviator goggles to lambskin and kangaroo hide boots.
Versatile materials in 1 piece leathers
Leather is one of the most versatile materials in the world. From coats, hats, and shoes to handbags, shoes, and couches, leather is used everywhere. Modern technology has given us a number of excellent products, and one of them is 1 piece leather. These days, you can use 1 piece leather for a lot more than just clothing, and we would like to offer One Piece Motorcycles Leather Racing Suit at the most reasonable price.
We hope you would enjoy the stuff of 1 piece leathers. With this knowledge, we hope that you can find the perfect piece of leather for yourself.