Custom fitted to your body, with logos and numbers to your specification. Our bespoke Motorcycle Leather Suits are the ultimate in safety and comfort whether you are riding on the track or the road. You can also get this Track Day Motorcycle Leather Suits. Choose your own colours and make a statement safe in the knowledge that you have high-tech track ready protection and a suit that will mould to your body for the ultimate in flexibility.
Some Specifications of Bespoke Leather Suits
- Available in designs and colours to suit you
- Customised with logos and numbers according to your requirements
- 1.3mm soft grain cow hide milled leather or 0.8mm drum dyed kangaroo hide
- Triple stitched main seams with French seam construction.
- Reinforced Kevlar lining and double layered leather on Shoulders/Elbows/Backside/Knees (2.6mm in Cowhide Suits, 2.1mm in Kangaroo Suits.)
- Level 2 CE Approved Internal Armour on Shoulders/Elbows/Back/Hips/Knees.
- Pockets for Removable Elbow, Shoulder & Back Protection.
- Schoeller Keprotec® Kevlar Stretch panels in sleeves, crotch and legs for maximum movement.
- Reactive Fisarmonica leather stretch panel system for movement and performance.
- Kevlar multipoint stretch panels for comfort and ease of movement.
- Kevlar reinforcement at crook of Elbow and Knee for abrasion resistance and longevity.
- YKK Heavy Duty Zips.
- GP Rear Aero Hump (3 Different Sizes Available, with option to remove completely.
- Replaceable coloured sliders on Elbow & ARN Super Durable Knee Sliders.
- TPU Outer Armour on Shoulder/Elbow/Knee.
- Large Knee Velcro Patch on shin for exact positioning of Knee Slider.
- Lightweight 100% Polyester Mesh liner Azo Free.
- Comfort Neoprene Cuff for slimline fitment inside of gloves.
- Comfort Padding at Bicep, Collar Bone, Thigh and Abdomen.
- Neoprene lined low collar for comfort.
- Elastic leather panels for maximum movement in frequently flexed portions on shoulders, lower back, torso, arms and knees.